- Rebellion Interim Report Jan-Sep 2023Download
- Rebellion Interim Report Jan-Jun 2023Download
- Rebellion Interim Report Jan-Mar 2023Download
- Annual Report Rebellion Operations 2022Download
- Rebellion Interim report Q4 2022Download
- Rebellion Interim Report Jan-Sep 2022Download
- Rebellion Interim Report Jan-Jun 2022Download
- Annual Report Rebellion Operations 2021Download
Annika Poutiainen (Chair)
Annika is a member of the listing committee for Nasdaq Helsinki, board member in Truecaller and Airtel Africa plc., and member of the advisory board of Unzer Group GmbH. Annika was previously been chairman of the Board of the Swedish Accounting Supervision, head of market surveillance at Nasdaq Nordics, and head of unit at the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (“Finansinspektionen”).
Amin is an industrial engineer and serial entrepreneur with long experience of running companies.
Saeid is a serial entrepreneur and co-founder of Serendipity Group. Among other things, he has sat on the board of The Royal Swedish Academy of Engineering Sciences (IVA) Business Council. In 2015, he was elected as a member of the Swedish government's reference group with entrepreneurs
During the period of 2010-2022, Mats Hederos was CEO of AMF Fastigheter, and he has various experiences from positions as a board member from AP Fastigheter, Skandia and NCC. Mats has solid experience of property development and commercial property investment, where through his role at AMF Fastigheter, he has largely contributed to the development of Stockholm's inner city over the years. Mats also has 11 years of experience from Investment Banking at SEB.